May 1, 2021

cynlynn is Curious! #2

 
cynlynn: So curious, she's coughing up blood. 
Poll#: 2
Picture DetailsLove and Redemption | Cheng Yi


I had another question in mind but I was inspired from a comment and now I'm curious which recap was your first. Which drama brought you here?  
  • I changed the polling site because the previous one only allowed 30 choices. I needed 100+++
  • Closing Date: May 30. Give me a day or two or three and I'll update the results right here in this post. 
  • The dramas are ordered by "Year" and then by "Title". Therefore you will see, for example, The Rebel Princess (2021) listed above Ancient Detective (2020). The older the drama, the further down it is in the list.
    • Edit: Oops, only alphabetically ordered by first letter xD 
  • At the very bottom there are other options if it wasn't a CDrama that brought you here. 
  • If you need to refresh your memory: visit Drama Ratings for all my Cdramas
  • Don't remember? Guess to the best of your ability! Reminder: this is not a Popular Drama vote. 
  • I highly recommend using Command+F or Ctrl+F to find your drama

[May 14 Update] Polling has closed!

[May 18 Update] Unfortunately, I ended the vote prematurely, but hey, I got 97 of you to vote :D Here are the results from you: 

It was a coincidence I chose Si Feng to be the cover image for this poll. I swear.
I had thought this would have been first. 
#3 The Long Ballad (6) and Under the Power (6)
Seeing Dilireba and Ren Jia Lun in a collage reminds me they have a drama together: The Blue Whisper!
Hu Yi Xuan (from The Sleepless Princess) will also be in The Blue Whisper! :D
Nirvana in Fire surprised me. It's an old drama that I recently recapped. I know it's the popular drama but I didn't think it would attract any new people. 





Other votes were very scattered but here are the other 33 dramas (listed by votes and then in alphabetical order) that brought some of you here: 



The ones that surprised me: 

The poll is gone but do feel free to comment on dramas that have brought you here! I would always love to know :D


No comments:

Post a Comment