January 16, 2021

[Reviews] My Little Happiness

My Little Happiness
A doctor is reunited with a lawyer after twenty years of waiting. 
Chinese Title
我的小确幸
My Little Luckiness
Year2021
Episodes: 28


Jump to Review

Cast

Tang Xiao Tian: Wen Shao Qing
Xing Fei: Cong Rong
Li Chuan: Wen Rang
Huang Yi Lin: Zhou Cheng Cheng

Crew

(Updated as of May 2022)
Intense LoveThe Imperial CoronerThe Sword and the BrocadeForever LoveCross FireLove in BetweenMr. Fox and Miss Rose
DirectorYang Long 
 A Love so Beautiful 

ScriptwriterLiu Fei 
♠ 時光與他,恰是正好 [Lu Yu Xiao, Wu Jun Ting]
♠ Intense Love (2020) [as producer]
♠ My Mowgli Boyfriend (2019) 
♠ Rush to the Dead Summer (2017)
♠ Waking Love Up (2011)

ProducerLi Er Yun
♠ The Longest Promise [Xiao ZhanRen Min]
♠ Cross Fire (2020)
♠ Fairyland Lovers (2020)
♠ Forever Love (2020)
♠ The Heiress (2020)
♠ Love in Between (2020)
♠ Miss S (2020)
♠ Mr. Honesty (2020) 
♠ Legend of the Phoenix (2019)
♠ Walk into Your Memory (2019)
♠ A Love so Beautiful (2017)

Reviews


Five (5/5)


Four (4/5)


Reviewer: FanFanX 
(See in comments under Recaps&Review)
Date: Sept 2021
This is actually one of my favorites - for no-frills-sweet-rom-com mood.

I disliked Daddi Tang as Fu Pei (in his interactions with Situ Mo in PYHOMS) that I almost didn't want to watch this. But then I saw the chemistry and hilarious interactions between the leads. For me, at least, it's Daddi Tang as Dr. Wen...and how he's very into her, and can be very smart and sweet. Don't get me wrong - this story isn't that deep. Boy meets girl and wants to love her forever. Luckily, girl loves boy, too. The end.

I love Cong Rong's mom in this! (Yes, I recognized her as Yu Tu's mom in You Are My Glory, haha.) She's just got this very sweet and open nature about her.

Three (3/5)


Two (2/5)


One (1/5)



Want to Submit a Review?



No comments:

Post a Comment