January 4, 2022

[2021] cynlynn’s Top 5 Campus Dramas

cynlynn’s favourite campus dramas of the year!



No. 5
Li Ming Jun: Qiao Ye
Zhu Li Lan & Wang Yi Miao: Zhu Qian Shuang

If you’ve ever regretted something in your school days, this one might hurt you where it's tender. It’s a short and sentimental. A bittersweet one.


No. 4
Li Ge Yang: Luo Yan

The typical cute and fun one, but this manages to be memorable with all its zest. Bright and zippy.


No. 3
Yao Chi: Wei Lai
Li Ting Ting: Fang Xue

Still so underrated. Best campus ensemble of 2021. The romance is supportive. If you liked the innovative style and quality of Dear Diary and Delicious Romance, this should be next on your list.


No. 2
Chen He Yi: Lin Nan Yi
Ne Ke Xin: Tong Xi

Summery and breezy. The innocence and beauty of youth is captured so naturally in this blossoming romance from childhood friends. 


No. 1
Chen Zhe Yuan: Zhou Si Yue
Xu Meng Jie: Ding Xian

My favourite romance of all dramas this year, campus or not. Their wholesome relationship consumed all of me. I want to remember this one every April. 






More Recommendations 
I limited the recommendations to ones that I find are still very watchable and perhaps underrated. If you’ve got your recommendations, please share!

2021

2020
Favourites:
Still Good: 

2018-2019
Le Coup de Foudre
My Youth / Wait My Youth
Never Gone
Put Your Head On My Shoulders
Reset Life
Somewhere Only We Know
Unrequited Love
When We Were Young

No comments:

Post a Comment