November 7, 2021

November Dramas

Rate the dramas that are airing or have aired (:
Period: November
Picture Details: Once We Get Married | Wang Yu Wen


In the post

October might have just been the most boring Cdrama month of 2021. Maybe they're just not to my taste, but there really are crappy ones and I'm fairly sure those who were looking forward to iQiyi's Light on Series are disappointed and have to readjust expectations. Let’s hope November will be better! 

Even though October was boring, there's still so many dramas ending from that month. I wonder how long this post will be once November ends. I plan to update this throughout the month... I'll see how that goes ;) 

Let me know if I missed a drama ~ Don't let me know if it's those short (<15min/ep) dramas unless you REALLY like it, I'll consider it.

Dramas Airing This Month: 





Dramas Ending This Month:





No comments:

Post a Comment