December 1, 2021

December Dramas

Ahhh!! How is it December already? So much to do! 
Period: December


In the post
Summary of the Previous Month

Summary of November: 

My vision was to give stats here from the previous month’s polls but (1) it’s not representative and (2) I overestimated myself – generating stats on a monthly basis is infeasible for me. However, the polls will remain active and you can always access the results (by submitting empty votes). 

A brief 3-point-summary of how November dramas went. This is my subjective perspective. Source is me. 
  • Once We Get Married seems to be the most well received drama that finished its run. I will always have a soft spot for my CEO dramas, but that’s kind of sad. 
  • iQiyi’s Light On Series did not start with a bang and is majorly underwhelming for many who were looking forward to it. These include The Pavilion and Wisher.
  • Marvelous WomenNovoland: Pearl Eclipse, People’s Property, and Psychologist are the “Big Dramas” of the month. Did they perform as well as they were expected to? (Not for me)   

    Dramas Airing This Month: 

    // A Little Mood For Love // Ace Troops // Dream Garden // Ebola Fighters // Enemy // The Flowers are Blooming // Hot Blooded Detective // I Am The Year, You Are The Stars // If Voice Has Memory // Lucky With You // Luo Yang // The Mask // Meeting You Loving You // My Heart /Na Shi De Wo Men // The Sweetest Secret // Sword Snow Stride // Who is the Murderer // Win the Future // 



    Dramas Ending From Previous Month: 

    Delicious Romance // Fall in Love
    Heart of Loyalty // Lie to Love
    Party A Who Lives Beside Me // Psychologist



    No comments:

    Post a Comment