June 1, 2015

We are in Love Episode 3 Tidbit (Xu Lu and Kimi)


I wasn't going to translate this one because there was really nothing new in this tidbit but now I know why the producers released this segment; it's very much related to Episode 6 (so for those of you who haven't been up to date, this may be a spoiler).



I’ll start translating at 2:47 (the stuff before was aired subsequently in Episode 4):

Kimi: You like Little Apple, right? (That last song from the concert) And why does she like all these wacky songs...
She compliments his guitar skills.
Kimi: Let’s do a duet.
And they sing that same song from the concert. 


At 3:50 Kimi lets her sing on her own but Xu Lu’s desperate for his help.
I want to see Kimi eyes!


Okay, I’m done translating.

See. This is why I didn’t want to translate this tidbit but since we didn’t get an episode this week, why not be reminded of the small beautiful details. This is probably the scene where Kimi promised Xu Lu that if he were to stand on a stage, he’d sing her that song she loves.

Also, just so it doesn’t seem like I fooled you into clicking this post, someone has kindly provided me a link to the fuller version of the concert in Episode 6. So enjoy (:  (Thanks aggie!)


P.S. Excuse me while I do stuff to my (very childish looking) site… 

-------------------
Links:

4 comments:

  1. awww, how cute they are. have you an info about ratings in china?
    i think kimi has relationships with older women so he is totally impressed by this younger women. the glances between them so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't follow Chinese shows all that much until We are in Love rolled in so I'm not that skilled in understanding their ratings. I did search it up and I believe it was rated first for Episode 2 (which was 1.045) and Episode 6 recorded a 1.073. (:

      To be honest, I don't really want to search up on Kimi LOL. He's got quite a bit of rumors going on.... Let's just say he doesn't have a player image for nothing. Do remember he admitted to having 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (9, 10, 11....) relationships before. xD

      Delete
  2. Hello Cyn lynn,
    thank you for your fast reply:) i love to communicate with you. in which country you live?
    I'am living in Germany but i come from turkey born in istanbul.
    i love korean dramas and because of wgm korea i find we are in love from china. i love asian culture.
    i'll follow chinese dramas too but hesitate to do because of language.
    oh yes kimi has a lot of experiences in realtionships, waiting for more development in this show. by the way..you changed your layout...looks great. thank you once again for your work. have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Canadian! (: which is why I stress the U's unnecessarily in words like "favourite", "flavour", etc.

      I recently got into Chinese dramas (despite being Chinese myself) and even I find it tough to discover a really good one, haha.

      & thanks for commenting on my layout. Tbh, the more I look at it, the more I don't like it, heh. But I suck at using HTML so I give up for now. I much prefer writing than using my time for site design ... =.="

      & I love hearing from you (:

      Delete