May 31, 2015

We are in Love Episode 7 is Postponed!


D:

Sorry for the late notice but I just found out now. I thought I was going to be late publishing the recap but I guess the fault won't be on me. 


They released a very beautiful black and white video detailing it's cancellation for this week's episode:



The videos give no explanation whatsoever. Please feel free to complain on the the Youtube link. You can complain here too... 

There are speculations that a new couple will be joining hence they need to re-edit some of the stuff but don't take my word for it though. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    thank you for your info. you are the best <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem (:

      This reply may be a little late but I just wanted to say thank you for making an effort to post a comment each time (: It's greatly appreciated.

      Delete