December 4, 2022

[2022] cynlynn’s Hand Quiz

How well do you know your hands? 


From just the hands, can you guess which drama they’re from?

This was my Christmas present (see guys, I was this prepared! Now I have nothing for Christmas) but since it’s dullsville in Cdramaland, maybe you’re in need of something to watch and so I’ve decided to quiz you first and then tell you! Exciting! I can hear your enthusiasm already! Don’t rush to comment, guys! 

The dramas are either selected because of their popularity, my recommendation, or their creative hand scenes. The answers are unfortunately limited to dramas I know about. That being said, this isn’t easy. I designed this quiz so that no one could get perfect *on the first try (covering my butt here)*. There is no way unless you cheated. I don’t know how you’re going to cheat, but you definitely cheated. 

Comment section is for everyone to share their answers so if you don’t want to be spoiled, don’t go there. Use the Short Answer section in the Google Form 1) if you want to submit descriptions of the scene or 2) if you just want to show off to me that you got everything right by yourself, which is impossible by the way. 

Update: Answers are all in the comment section. 


No comments:

Post a Comment