May 21, 2021

cynlynn is Curious! #3

 
cynlynn: Which drama takes the crown?
Poll#: 3
Picture DetailsThe Rebel Princess | Zhang Zi Yi


  • This is actually a test to see how well this poll will work. I'm not asking anything too important just in case I have to delete this again. But do join me this time around too! 
  • The question pertains to the three new dramas, all romcoms, that have aired on May 20, 2021. May 20th is China's unofficial Valentine's day because the numbers 5-2-0 (wu-er-ling) sounds like I Love You (我爱你 wo-ai-ni). It's no coincidence these rom-coms starring all these popular actors decide to air today of all days. 
  • The question: Which of the three dramas will you try out first? If you've already started one of them then which one was it? Do let me know what your thoughts are on the dramas because I have yet to watch anything and don’t know which one to invest time in. I'm still happily stuck on The Imperial Coroner.
  • Unrelated to the poll, but on May 20, Yui Aragaki and Gen Hoshino have announced they will marry! Anyone who has watched We Married as a Job will recognize these two are the main characters of the 2016 hit J-drama. Congratulations to the couple! I used to be a huge fan of Yui Aragaki when I watched Jdramas on a more regular basis.
 

Screenshot of the closed poll

June 5: Poll is closed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment