April 18, 2021

cynlynn is Curious! #1

cynlynn: How do you read her recaps/reviews?
Poll#: 1
Picture Detail: Be My Cat | Tian Xi Wei


It's not fair that my entire drama-feels are exposed and I know nothing about you people reading them so I'm going to be polling you all once in a while – ideally. Let's just see how this one goes. If the turnout is good then I might continue these. I'm hoping it'll help me improve my site (e.g where I should allocate more time to or less time to, etc.). I am still looking for better polling sites. I want it simple and this one looked the cleanest. What I don't like about this is that it brings you to another page. After you vote, come back!

Or perhaps there's another way you read them. Do share your comment on THIS site (cyn-lynn.blogspot.com) site and not the one the poll brings you to because I won't read it there. 

A reminder: Disqus allows guest comments. Instead of signing in, there's a box you can check to post as a guest. The one benefit of signing up is that you get to choose your own avatar and you won't have to be the elephant in the room

[May 14 Update] Polling is closed due to problems with the polling link. It was giving my site problems ):  

[May 18 Update] Providing the screenshots of the poll results and the comments that were left there. Thank you for those who voted and/or commented (:


Sorry for the blurry pics ☹️. It’s a clear screenshot from my end but once I upload it on my blog, it looks like that ^

No comments:

Post a Comment